new england cranberry relish
The essence of New England shines through in our Stonewall Kitchen New England Cranberry Relish. The abundantly sweet and tart cranberry is combined with zesty orange for a spread unlike any you may have tasted before. You will "relish" its taste on baked chicken or in a sandwich.
Directions for New England Cranberry Relish Stuffing
- Heat large sauce pan on stove. Add oil. Heat one minute more.
- Render sausage until lightly browned.
- Add onions, celery, cranberry relish, and chicken and pork rub to the pan. Sweat for about seven minutes, until the onions become translucent.
- Add stock and butter, and bring to a simmer.
- Place cubed bread in a large stainless steel bowl and pour above mixture over it. Mix well.
- If stuffing is too dry, add more stock. Place stuffing in a casserole dish, cover it with foil, and cook it in the oven at 375 degrees F for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Serve war